Below is the schedule for the webinars in this series. Each webinar takes place on Zoom from 12:30-1 p.m. EST. If you are unable to attend live, all recordings of the webinars can be found at our Recorded Webinars page.
- Hoping to be a Centenarian Living an Active, High-Quality Life? Evidence from People who have Achieved it!
Bernadette Melnyk, PhD, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN, University Chief Wellness Officer and Vice President for Health Promotion
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Mapping your Route to Hopes and Dreams: Finding Purpose
Shannon Carter, MS, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator from Ohio State Extension in Fairfield County
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Fueling your Journey: Maximizing Energy
Jenny Lobb, MPH, RDN, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, Ohio State Extension in Franklin County
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- There’s a Bend in the Road: Adapting to Life Transitions
Patrice Powers Barker, CFLE, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, Ohio State Extension in Lucas County
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Budgeting for the Journey: Financial Wellness for Hopes and Dreams
Melinda Hill, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator Area Leader, The Ohio State University Wayne County Office
Wednesday, March 22, 2023