Many families are hitting the ground running so far this year! Here’s a list of events and activities to keep on your radar….
Cloverbud Camp: “Paradise at Cloverbud Camp” June 7,8,9, 2022 from 9:00am – 12:00Noon at the Henry County Fairgrounds
Horse Camp: “Survivng Horse Camp” May 20-21, 2022 at the Henry County Fairgrounds
Henry County 4-H Camp: “Gettin Wild at 4-H Camp” – Information will be released the beginning of May – Keep an eye out on your family’s emails!
Henry County Fair Information….
- FairEntry is OPEN! (and will be open until June 15)
- Need help navigating???
- Other documents to help!:
As always, do not hesitate to reach out to us at the office with any questions – 419-592-0806.
Calling all Cloverbud Families!
Our 2022 Henry County Cloverbud Camp is LIVE!
Follow the link for the Cloverbud Camp Registration: https://go.osu.edu/2022hccloverbudcamp
Registration fee for camp is $30 and includes a t-shirt, snacks & tons of fun!
Registration money & Health Form is DUE: MAY 23, 2022
We strongly encourage registration fee & health forms be hand-delivered to the Extension Office.
***If forms are not received by May 23, your camper will unfortunately not receive a camp t-shirt.
I’m so excited for the 2022 season! Emily have been busy working on Camp Information, Judging times and Henry County Fair information – so we are just as busy as I’m sure all of you are.
That being said, this post will include updates to communicate to all of you as well as fundraisers we’d love for you all to support!
- Are you ready for camp?!
- Cloverbud Camp: “Paradise at Henry County Cloverbud Camp”
- June 7, 8, 9 (please note this is the FINAL date, I think there were a few misprints)
- At the Henry County Fairgrounds from 9:00am – 12Noon
- Cloverbud Camp at 4-H Camp Palmer!
- More information to come! Instead of having our Cloverbud Camp Experience during our county camp, we will be having a Cloverbud Day Camp in July! We’ll be collaborating with a few surrounding counties for this event!
- Henry County 4-H Camp: “Gettin Wild at Henry County 4-H Camp”
- June 22-26
- At 4-H Camp Palmer
- We will release Camp information at the beginning of May! We plan on doing a Facebook Livestream to open our registration, but we will be sure to broadcast to all families when the registration opens!
- Henry County Camp Counselors
- Krispie Kreme Fundraiser – Order forms are due THIS SUNDAY April 24! So reach out to a camp counselor if you are interested in supporting their camp cost!
- Henry County Jr. Leadership
- M&N Popcorn Fundraiser!
- We are supporting a Stryker-based company as a fundraiser for our Jr. Leadership Club – Order forms will be due Wednesday MAY 4! Reach out to a Jr. Leadership member to place an order!
- Henry County 4-H Advisory Council
- Jeffer’s Greenhouse Fundraiser (see flyer below)