Sherman D. Hanna: some places visited outside of mainland U.S.
Unless otherwise noted, trips included Sherman, Suzanne and Emily
- June 1984. Amsterdam, Paris, Nice, Turin, Rome, Zurich
- December 1984 -Jan 1985. London and day trips to Bath, Stonehenge, Bournemouth [Suzanne and Emily in London]
- June 1985. Amsterdam, Rhine Cruise, Zurich, St. Moritz (similar but not quite) and train through other parts of Switzerland, Paris
- January, 1987. Nassau, Bahamas (Suzanne & Sherman) .
- July 1987. Vancouver British Columbia, Victoria B.C.
- March 1998. Hawaii.
- August 1988. Vancouver B.C.
- July 1990. Munich and parts of Bavaria [Neuschwanstein Castle]
, Mainz, Berlin, Budapest, Vienna
- December 1991 – Jan 1992. Munich , Paris [L’Arc de Triomphe, Paris, ….
Notre Dame Cathedral
Palace at Versailles].
- June 1992 (Emily only in exchange program) Munich, Prague
- December 1993. Florence, Venice, Rome, Naples, Capri.
- June 1994 (Emily only in exchange program) Munich, Prague.
- March 1995. Cairo [Emily on a camel
], Luxor, Nile Cruise.
- November 1996. (Suzanne & Sherman) . Berlin, Prague [ Sherman on bridge (must scroll); Suzanne on bridge; Castle], Geisen, Frankfurt.
- October 1997. (Suzanne & Sherman) Hawaii.
- December 1997. Tijuana
- August 1998. Helsinki, St. Petersburg cruise, Turku (Finland,) Rovaniemi (Finland,) Vilnius,
Tallinn, Riga, Paris
- July 1999 (Sherman only) Seoul, Taegue, Kyongju [Sherman and others at Kyongju in front of a monster ; Pagoda
- December 1999. Hawaii.
- March 2000. (Sherman only). Geneva, Switzerland.
- July 2000. Paris, Bacharach, Amsterdam, Northumberland, Inverness, Dundee,
Edinburgh [Adam Smith ; Castle and the Tattoo], Brussels
- August 2000. Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Frankfurt
- October – November 2000. Seoul
Sherman’s family was in Paris (military transfer) briefly in the early 1950s
Suzanne was in Turkey (plus trip though Europe) in 1969.