- Imputation with nonlinear models: The word from Rubin
- Multiple Imputation in the 1992 Survey of Consumer Finances
Article by Montalto and Sung in 1996 issue of Financial Counseling and Planning plus links to SAS code
There was a panel session on SCF data imputation issues at the 1997 ACCI meeting.
Examples of imputation in the 1995 SCF:
- race status
Variable (x5909) uses -7 to represent other minority except white, black, and Hispanic. Sample Household 1711 has 3 different values for this variable: 5, 5, -7, -7, and 4.
Jie Qin, University of Missouri-Columbia
X5909 Are you Native American, Asian, Hispanic, black, white, or
(SHOW CARD 16)
1. Native American/Eskimo/Aleut
2. Asian or Pacific Islander
4. Black or African-American
Return to SCF Research Group Home Page