Call for Papers, EFERMA Meeting
Eastern Family Economics
Resource Management Association
Call for Papers & Posters
February 13-15, l997 Athens, Georgia
Call For Papers
You are invited to submit theoretical empirical, methodological papers or other papers relevant to family economics
or family resource management.
Only completed papers will be accepted for review. Papers should not be pending
with other conferences or journals.
Submitting a paper implies at least one author will attend the conference and
present the paper, if accepted.
Manuscript submission guidelines:
l. Use APA style on 81/2″ x 11″ paper.
2. Submit four (4) copies.
3. Include a headnote of up to 75 words at the beginning of the paper.
4. Include a separate title page with author’s title and affiliation.
5. Manuscripts should be no more than 4000 words, including table, figures, and references.
6. Authors of accepted papers will be provided with guidelines for the proceedings.
Call for Posters
You are invited to submit an abstract
of a poster presentation on a topic
relevant to family economics and/or
family resource management.
Submitting a poster proposal implies
at least one author will attend the
conference and present the poster, if
Poster submission guidelines:
l. Use APA style on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper.
2. Submit three (3) copies.
3. Include a separate title page with author’s title and affiliation.
4. Poster abstracts must be no more than one page, front and back.
5. Authors of accepted posters will be provided with guidelines for the proceedings.
DEADLINE: Submissions must be postmarked by October 1, l996.
Send submissions to:
Deborah D. Godwin
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602
Phone: (706) 542-4870
Fax: (706) 542-4397