Personal Profile

My family photos

family photos Qingze Han (2021)

Hello, everyone. My Chinese name is Qingze Han, which is difficult to pronounce for foreign people, so you can call me Lanny. My hometown is Jinan, Shandong, China. I am growing in a happy family including four people—my dad, mom, elder sister, and me. For my interests, I am interested in the video games like other boys do and like to play basketball at weekends. Sometimes I ride my skateboard with friends in the park. Particularly, I usually spend a few weeks traveling during my holiday because I do not like to stay at home all-time and traveling also could make me more relaxed and forget stressful things.

cats are eating Qingze Han (2021)

I graduated from Jinan Foreign language School this month, and I spent so many unforgettable days there. The most memorable thing is that I adopted a little kitty secretly for fun on the basketball court last summer. At first, my friend and I just brought some food to her, but then we realized that she grew too fast, so we had to buy some snacks for her. More seriously, one day we found that she finds a boyfriend and got pregnant because she did not like to move like before and her belly was swollen. Her boyfriend was very irresponsible and he never appeared in school and sometimes I even thought I was her boyfriend because It seems like I took care of her all the time. After the summer holiday, we found out that our school was becoming the heaven of the cats so the school had to take action to protect them.

School's Dusk

the dusk of school Qingze Han (2021)

I choose OSU because the campus is so large that I can have more choices when I do not like staying in the home and I think it can let me spend a diverse life there. Furthermore, I plan to study mathematics as my major because I am interested in it and believe it can bring me more possibilities.

3 thoughts on “Personal Profile

1. Hi, Qingze, I am happy to leave you a comment. You have a wonderful life, and I often feel that you have a different life. You also have a living soul that makes you a very interesting person. Your help to the little cat also makes me very touched. Your act of kindness has saved a little animal with a soul. For this, I admire you very much. You are a very warm person with a blazing heart. I believe you will gain more at OSU.

2. Hi Qingze! After I read your passage, I find that you are a caring person and full of responsibility. In my senior high school, the school has a worker feed the pigeon every day, which keeps running for at least five years. The first week I go to my school, I give them food, and then they come to me, not afraid of my behavior. It was wonderful!

3. Hi Qingze, nice to meet you! I am also from Jinan and I know your high school, which is suitable for students who want to study abroad. After reading your introduction and interesting things that happened in your life, I can know that you are a kind person with lots of responsibilities. Your description reminds me of my experience. I used to have a Chinese pastoral cat, which is similar to the photo you took for your cats. I love the picture you took for the dusk, that is colorful and wonderful.