APRIL 27, 2019
HAMILTON CO 4-H RABBIT & POULTRY CLINIC
Morning Session Rabbits – Afternoon Session Poultry
Moving through different stations you will:
1. Learn about Poultry and Rabbit diseases and treatment
2. Learn Poultry and Rabbit anatomy
3. Learn different breeds of Poultry and Rabbit
4. Learn nutrition
5. Practice Showmanship – Rabbit, Turkey, Duck and Chicken
• Terry Fender has been an ARBA judge since 1990. Currently, he raises Californians, Havanas, and Silver Martens. He is the ARBA District 8 Director and has been a Purina Rabbit Ambassador since 2004. He is the president of the Lima Rabbit Breeders Association and a member of the ARBA Youth Committee.
• Each 4-H member may bring 1 rabbit to use for showmanship. Please bring your own carpet and all animals must be caged.
• Each 4-H member may bring 1 of each poultry species
• Pollorum Testing will be available
9105 Luther Lane, Cleves, OH 45002
RSVP to : Teresa -firstname.lastname@example.org for rabbits and Kris- email@example.com for poultry