About Me

My name is Patrick Hall and I will be entering my first year at Ohio State this fall. I am a finance major and am interested in merging my business degree with an athletic focus after college. Growing up, sports played a huge role in my life, and I continued to play football, basketball and baseball in high school. Due to my love for athletics I joined the Dunn Sports and Wellness Scholars group. Joining DSWS has helped ease my transition to college while also providing me with great friends and many social and athletic opportunities. I look forward to joining inter mural sports groups and being involved as much as possible throughout my freshman year at OSU!

In addition to athletics I am also an avid traveler. I have recently taken trips to Florida, New Orleans, Phoenix, New York and Toronto. I also hope to study abroad during my time at OSU and potentially travel to places like Italy and Australia. My love for history and geography has led to my interest in global cultures and affairs and has inspired me to join study abroad and travel throughout my college years. Other hobbies include going to concerts, hanging out with friends and going to every Buckeye football game.

I grew up in Upper Arlington, Ohio, which is a suburb of Columbus and is only 15 minutes away from campus. Living so close to Columbus and Ohio State growing up allowed me to experience what the city and school had to offer from a young age. This inspired me to become a Buckeye and take part in the traditions and activities that make Ohio State so great. My mom attended Wittenberg University in Southwest Ohio and my dad also attended the Ohio State University. Also I have an older sister, Maggie, who is currently attending New York University.

I am so excited to move forward in my professional career while also continuing to learn and grow during my time at Ohio State!