Artifacts

First Robotics that I participated in during high school is a very important part of my life, and forever will be. The family that was formed in this after school activity made it something that I looked forward to everyday. I was able to use what I learned in the classroom and apply it in this after school program in order to enhance my knowledge on the mechanical aspect of robots. Being a part of this extracurricular activity has made me a better worker, and has made me learn to work much better with a team of people. There is nothing that will replace robotics for me, and it will forever be a very important part of my life.teampic

Another artifact that will forever be in my life is my MY cup. Not only is this a very convenient and good way to stay hydrated, but it also signifies my first year/semester at The Ohio State University. I will always remember my freshman year due to this, as every freshman received one at the same time. It is something I will keep to remind me of the good memories associated with this year, and the future memories I will make.