Growing your own food, both produce and poultry, is a health and wellness activity which maintains social distance and provides for personal and family food security.
Does your department, team, org or group want to learn more about growing your own fresh, local, healthy produce? I am happy to work with you on a class.
Some formats include lunch and learn, specific topic, or just a Q and A session to address seasonal concerns or questions.
No fee. Work with your team to find a best time of day, lunch and learn or evening, then pick a topic and we will find a time that works for you.
New Topics Added for Summer and Fall!
- Garden Planning
- Weeds, Pest and Disease
- Seed Starting
- Container Gardening
- Seasonal Question and Answer –> A Virtual Garden Walk!
- Herb Gardening
- Fall Gardening – start planning in Summer
- Season Extension Growing Over the Winter
- Backyard Poultry Production
- Totally Tomatoes
- Any other topic you want to learn!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.