Can You Dig It Part 3!: Planting the Fall Garden @ Noon on June 10th.

There is a series of virtual class events held in partnership with OSU Extension Franklin County and OSU Thompson Library that are free and open to the public.  See registration information below.  Bring your friends and your questions about starting the 2020 garden season.

Click Image to Register

Can You Dig It? Virtual Gardening Series Class #3

Planting the Fall Garden

Wednesday, June 10th

Noon – 1 p.m.

Join OSU Extension Agriculture and Natural Resources Educator Tim McDermott as he equips you with great tips for the upcoming growing season including gardening techniques, soil preparations, seed starting and more. Please register by filling out this short Qualtrics form. (This is for Class #3 on June 10th)

This virtual event is sponsored by the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences and University Libraries.

2 thoughts on “Can You Dig It Part 3!: Planting the Fall Garden @ Noon on June 10th.

1. I have a question. I have a buckeye tree, but every spring it gets the flowers and little buckeyes start to develop, but then something eats them. Should I have the tree sprayed? What is your diagnosis ?

• My Buckeye has this happen and what I notice is that squirrels start eating the immature nuts right off the bat.