Would You Like a Virtual Gardening Class?

There has been a resurgence of people who wish to raise their own food for personal and family food security, both with produce and with poultry.  Growing your own food is a healthy activity that maintains social distance and provides for personal and family food security.

I HIGHLY recommend subscribing!  I will be adding digital content as we are keeping social distancing and food production is a great outdoor activity for health and wellness  BUTTON ON THE RIGHT — >

Does your department, organization or group want to learn more about growing your own fresh, local, healthy produce?  I am happy to work with you on a class.

Some formats include lunch and learn,  specific topic, or just a Q and A session to address seasonal concerns or questions.

Topics include:

• Garden Planning – great for new gardeners or a refresher. 
  • Weeds, Pest and Disease
  • Seed Starting
  • Container Gardening
  • Seasonal Question and Answer
  • Backyard Poultry Production
  • Any other topic you want to learn!

You organize your group and we find a time to meet online.

Email me at mcdermott.15@osu.edu to get started.

3 thoughts on “Would You Like a Virtual Gardening Class?

1. Yes! virtual gardening class for beginners?

I know that poultry includes ducks & geese but how about focusing specifically on ducks & geese, such as, breeds, best breeds to make pets, best housing or a variety of housing options for large birds, show birds, characteristics, personalities & in general, just the fun of having them. Over the years, I’ve caught info here & there but I’d like to see it from your experienced perspective and in one package.