Persona (click to view)
Problem Areas and Goals of Future Solutions
1. Problem Area: The process of taking out the trash.
Goals of Future Solutions: Provide a fast and easy way for users to take out a trash bag without it getting stuck, tie the bag, and put a new bag in.
2.Problem Area: Flexibility and capacity of one hand.
Goals of Future Solutions: Enable increased freedom of one-handed users by providing more flexibility and available movement to existing hand.
3.Problem Area: Multi-tasking with one hand.
Goals of Future Solutions: Provide something that can accomplish multiple tasks sequentially
4.Problem Area: Gripping while cleaning
Goals of Future Solutions: Create a gripping device that allows the user to grip common household cleaning materials that can combat hard to clean surfaces or items.
- Design a product that allows users to easily take a trash bag out of a can, tie it, and replace the bag with little to no trouble.
- Design a product that increases a user’s available movement range and flexibility of the hand they currently have.
- Design a product that enables a user to do multiple tasks at once while maintaining the safety of the user.
- Design a product that enables a user to grip common items used in daily cleaning tasks, to prevent slipping and increase friction.