Is Consciousness Universal?

Earlier this semester we talked about consciousness. I wanted to see what other ideas were involved in the existence of consciousness. Panspsychism is the belief that consciousness is universal. Everything material, however small, has an element of individual consciousness. This definition raises questions on what it means by “material” and by “mind”. Some philosophers argue that literally every object and every system of objects possess some mind-like qualities. Other philosophers argue that only some things possess mind or the smallest part of things like atoms possess minds. They may not be complete panspsychist though because they don’t believe that every thing has a conscious. Panspsychism does not attempt to define “mind” nor does it explain how mind relates to the objects that possess it. As a result, panspsychism is more of an overarching concept, a kind of meta-theory of mind.

I don’t think consciousness is universal. Things that are not alive or have a soul are not capable of having a conscious. I think something has a mind if they are capable of making their own decisions based on past experiences or other factors.

27 thoughts on “Is Consciousness Universal?

1. I do not know if you have now gotten further in your meaning of consciousness. I hope you have.
    A short answer would be that all objects whether living or not is made of cells. It is these cells that are conscious at all times
    Therefore the whole cosmos is nothing but consciousness. It is fully described in Vedic science as Brahman

2. Absolutely Consciousness is universal. You Should feel it in every field of Life. For example someone wants to download pdf file for free than he might be visit a website like PDF HIND.

3. Thanks for your article! However, your post has given me a very special impression, I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! Nystorage

4. If you are looking for an author to write on your site, please contact me. I have some good posts that you might be interested in. I’m sure my post will be a good asset for me. If that’s burdensome, can I quote your blog data on my blog? If you’re interested, please send me an email. Thank you. 메이저토토

5. I think it is universal since everyone experience it. Some might pretend to be unconscious but in reality, there are aware of what they are doing. It is like not liking cab harrisburg pa but actually love it.

6. A tunic is your best option if you want to put together a fashionable look. Dressing in tunic tops or dresses will always work, whether it’s a casual or dinner date. As a result, we’ve provided you with some of the best looks for your long tunic tops long from Chique Official.

7. Maspar is a trustworthy internet merchant offering cushion coverings at competitive prices. For a number of reasons, cushion covers online are necessary. A variety of products from the home goods company Maspar can give your house a high-end appearance. Maspar offers a variety of options if you wish to buy cushion covers online.

8. You may show off your style whenever you want since Gipsy has the best tops for women at the lowest prices. Gipsy is aware of the significance of dress in daily life. It’s essential since design and style boost a person’s independence, love, confidence, and self-esteem in addition to their whole personality.