Artifacts

My first artifact is the 2014 Big 10 Championship game. Throughout the game I felt a deeper bond between myself and the rest of the university. This deeper connection motivated me to stay up late throughout the next week as I studied for my first round of college finals. The environment surrounding the game truly defines Buckeye Nation and makes me proud to be a part of a stories past and an even brighter future.

My second artifact is the Pantheon. During spring semester 2015, I decided to take 18 credit hours to make up ground since I decided to switch  my major. Of the six classes that I was taking, Art History ended up being the most difficult. The only grades in the class were a midterm and a final so there was no room for any mistakes. I had to force myself to start studying for the exams two weeks in advance, and also made detailed notecards to prepare. With all of the time that I invested into the class I would have been severely disappointed if earned anything less than an “A” in the class, however, my hard work did pay off and I finished with the grade for which I had aimed. In my short college career, I am most proud of the grade I received in this class because I proved to myself that anything is possible with hard work.

My final artifact is a symbolic logic derivation. This semester, most of my classes have failed to keep my attention because they are primarily meeting general education requirements. However, my symbolic logic class has captured my attention. The course has been challenging and rewarding. As the semester comes to an end, I realize that I am going to  miss going to this class and hope that I will enjoy future courses as much as this one.