Semester in Review: Spring Semester 2020 (Sophomore Year)

What a crazy, interesting and successful semester! Academically, this has been the best semester I have had this far at Ohio State. I have finally learned how I study best, and applied those tips to this semester and my grades have never been better. On top of achieving my academic goals, I have moved to the position of Vice Chair for my Biological Sciences Scholars group, and I was elected as the Scholarship Chair for Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. I finally decided on what I wanted to do for a career after going back and forth about it, which took a lot of unnecessary stress off! Unfortunately, my time on campus was cut short due to COVID-19, and I had to move off of campus and I lost my campus job, therefore I have to find another job. My STEP trip got moved to next year and all of our classes went online. Although it was a struggle to get into a new habit of all online classes while juggling a full time job to pay for my apartment, I was able to do it successfully. Now I only have two more years left as a Buckeye, I am halfway done!