About Me

Hi, my name is Shelby Gregory and I’m from Fayetteville, Ohio. I am a Sophomore here at The Ohio State University, and I’m pursuing a degree in Psychology with a minor in Biology. I am a member of the Biological Sciences Scholars Program, currently serving as the Vice Chair, a member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity where I serve as the Scholarship Chair. I am also involved with MEDLIFE (Medicine, Education, and Development for Low-Income Families Everywhere), First-Generation Pre-Medicine Association, and I volunteer at The James Cancer Hospital as a Restful Nights volunteer.

Throughout my two years at Ohio State, I have been involved with my community through volunteering, and with my campus through activities and other events. I am very passionate about making a difference where I can, and being involved in my campus and community as much as I can. I intend to continue to be involved while finishing out my undergraduate career and continuing to learn more about the large and diverse community that I am in.

I will include some of my accomplishments from volunteering, community opportunities, leadership positions and much more as I go through my undergraduate career. I plan to update my experiences as I come by them, and also will display them in my attached resume and Linkedin account found under “Career”.