Creating Better Study Environments For Increased Productivity and Organization

I was able to learn a great deal of information this semester about how to create better study environments. One of the parts that I believe to be a crucial part of creating a strong study environment is the organization and planning of your work. Earlier in this class I was able to learn about a unique tool called Trello. Trello allows for me to create different tasks boards in order to help keep all of my assignments organized. I am able to record what tasks have already been completed, what I am currently working on, what I still need to do, and include due dates for every single item. This has been very helpful to me and has allowed me to not only make sure I am getting all of my work done, but also get ahead on my school work. This is something that I plan on continuing to use in the future, as it has helped to greatly improve my overall efficiency. Here is one of my learning artifacts from this year containing my Trello board from a few weeks ago.

Here is a video from the Trello website that explains a little more about what Trello is.

Trello 101 | Getting Started with Trello