G.O.A.L.S.

On Saturday November 2nd, 2019, my peer mentor group and I went to Kafe Kerouac around 5 pm. This activity was a great way to get to know my group members better and explore more of Columbus. The coffee shop we visited is located on N High St just north of the University District. After approximately a ten minute walk, my group and I arrived and ordered hot beverages to warm up from the colder temperature outside. The staff was friendly and very efficient when preparing our drinks. I also enjoyed the decor which included comfortable chairs that provided an inviting feeling for customers. The seating inside was limited for three of us to sit together, so we sat outside. Our group engaged in positive conversation, reflecting on our first semester of college and learning more about each other. Another aspect of this assignment that I enjoyed was walking off of campus and familiarizing myself with other local shops. I would recommend this cafe to anyone looking for a quite place to study or somewhere to visit off of campus. Overall, I would not change anything about this experience, but in the future I will most likely try a new cafe to experience more of Columbus.