Vision Statement

In the upcoming years, I plan to study hard and work on my application for Veterinary school. I will continue to accumulate Veterinary hours and Animals hours to make my application more competitive. In doing so, I will also be gaining more knowledge in the field which I wish to spend the rest of my life. Furthermore, I am going to take the GRE which is a requirement for some vet schools. I also plan to have fun in my remaining years of college with all of the friends I have made inside and outside of my scholar’s program before the real hard work begins. I wish to stay involved with scholars as much as I can and still keep in touch with Melissa and update her on my life. I hope to do well academically while balancing extracurriculars and adventures with my friends. Most importantly, I want to maintain the awesome relationship I have with my roommates that I lived with my freshman and sophomore year, and will continue to live with until the end of my college career.

Here is a photo of myself and my amazing roommates Kristen, Brittaney, and Hannah