Global Awareness: I am majoring in International Business, where I have to take a semester abroad. I plan to going to Paris for my study abroad to connect to the 3 semesters of French I have taken here at Ohio State

Original Inquiry: Mount has given me an opportunity to participate in multiple Summits where I gather insight on many different topics from experts. I am able to hear from professors and top professionals in their field.

Academic Enrichment: I decided to double major with Public Affairs to open up my academic opportunities. I have been able to attend many more academic events and meet many more people in the process.

Leadership Development: Some of the leadership skills I have developed in college are the ability to communicate in different ways and have different strategies to connect to people. I also have learned the importance of valuing the situation you step into as a leader and to use what you are given to its fullest potential. I have also learned the importance of valuing my team members as a leader

Service Engagement: I participate in an organization called RallyCaps, which plays sports with special needs children. I also worked with the Boys and Girls Club. I also, in partnership with KIPPColumbus and Gladden, created to community events for those programs.