Artifacts

The most valuable experience I’ve had in STEM Scholars was a resume building workshop. During this workshop, we were given helpful tips on what we can add to our resumes to make us stand out. Building a resume can be difficult right out of  college. It can be hard to get rid of high school events that we have worked hard on, but it is necessary to keep our resumes up to date and purge them of the unnecessary fluff that can add clutter. A clean and organized resume can be the difference between a job interview and getting glanced at and getting put back into the pile. STEM EE Scholars has taught me a lot about finding internships and the things  I can do to make myself stand out in a corporate setting One day I will be able to transfer these skills into finding a long term job and beginning my career.

[Artifacts are the items you consider to be representative of your academic interests and achievements. For each entry, include both an artifact and a detailed annotation.  An annotation is a reflective description of the artifact that attempts to communicate its significance.  For more information, go to: http://honors-scholars.osu.edu/e-portfolio. Delete these instructions and add your own post.]