The following lesson plans have been created by a past participant of a Global Teacher Seminar and are available for teachers to download and use.
- Introduction to Food Sourcing: Favorites and Footprints
- Middle School, ESL (Novice Level: High; Intermediate: Low, Mid, & High; appropriate for use with high beginner, intermediate, and advanced ESL students)
- Margaurita Cueva, Ridge Jr. School
- Exploring the interconnectedness of the world through food
- World History, 9th grade/ELL Intermediate Level
- Robert Branch, Northland High School
- What are the UN Goals for Sustainability?
- High School, Science
- Jessica Holes, Teays Valley High School
- Global Environmental Issues (2019)
- Rivers of the World, Their impact on us and our impact on them (2019)
- Should Athletes Train Outdoors (2019)
- Species Affected by Global Climate Change (2019)
- The Problem of Global Food Scarcity (2019)