FallUndergraduate Grant Recipients
Fall 2017 Recipients
- Jordan Royster (Public Heath), mentored by Glenn Martinez (Spanish & Portuguese, ) – The Process of Diabetes Disease Management for Spanish-speaking Patients Within the Context of Trans-lingual and Familial Relationships
- Jessica Shakesprere (Neuroscience), mentored by Jan H. Pierskalla (Political Science) – Civil War Violence and Inter-Generational Trauma: A Case Study of Sri Lanka
- Troy Weider (Business), mentored by Jennifer Willging (French and Italian) – The Alsatian Connection: Defending a French Regional Identity in Central Texas
Spring 2017 Recipients
- George Andrei (History), mentored by Dr. Nicholas Breyfogle (History) – Ethnic Politics, Geopolitics, and Sustainability of the Magyar Kingdom in the East (1191-1400) Read more about George’s research.
- Gretchen Klingler (Anthropology), mentored by Dr. Jeffrey H. Cohen (Anthropology) – Collecting Narratives of Iraqi Women Living in the US. Read more about Gretchen’s research.
- Andreas Moghimi-Danesh (World Politics), mentored by Dr. Alexander Wendt (Political Science) – Citizenship and The Birthright Lottery Read more about Andreas’s research.
- Carley Reinhard (Philosophy) mentored by Dr. Stephanie Shaw (History, WGSS, and African American and African Studies) – Examining African American Slave Migrations through Folklore in the W.P.A. Ex-Slave Narratives Read more about Carley’s research.