Meet the leadership team behind Global Leadership Initiative
Each Executive Board consists of a close-knit leadership team working in partnership with program advisor, Megan Lawther. Whether it be organizing cohort socials, inviting guest speakers, keeping track of emails, editing graphics and blog posts, nurturing project groups, or planning future ventures, the executive board always holds the values of GLI’s mission close at heart.
- 2017-2018 Executive Board
- 2016-2017 Executive Board
- 2015-2016 Executive Board
- 2014-2015 Executive Board
- 2013-2014 Executive Board
- Founders: Vickie Chen (Communication, 2013) and Lanzi Li (City and Regional Planning, 2013)
Megan Lawther is the program manager for Global Engagement at The Ohio State University and received a B.A. from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in African Studies and Political Science before receiving her M.A. from OSU in African-American and African Studies.