Applications for the 2020-2021 cohort are OPEN NOW!
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- If you are eager to not only get involved on campus but also in the Columbus community
- If learning and sharing different cultures interests you
- If you want to take initiative to engage more international and domestic students
- If you demonstrate strong leadership abilities and aspire to be a global leader
- If you are open-minded and passionate about promoting an integrated campus and community
- Be a current undergraduate student attending the Columbus campus for the entirety of the incoming academic school year
- Actively attend and participate in weekly GLI meetings on Mondays from 6-8 PM
- Commit to working on challenging community projects extending outside of the campus bubble
- Respect diversity and be willing to work with people from different cultures
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application by the deadline below.
- Attend One GLI Information Session (not required but highly encouraged):
- Info Session Time and Location:
- Feb 6th (Thursday), 7pm-8pm , Enarson Classroom Building 160
- Feb 12th (Wednesday), 7pm-8pm, Enarson Classroom Building 160
- Feb 14th (Friday), 1-2 pm, Enarson Classroom Building 160
- Applications are due on Monday, February 17th (11:59PM)!
- Apply HERE