Date: March 28, 2016
Location: Faculty Club
- Ms. Sharon Schweitzer, J.D., Founder of Protocol & Etiquette Worldwide, Author of Access to Asia: Your Multicultural Business Guide
- Dr. William Brustein, Vice Provost for Global Strategies and International Affairs
- Dr. Gifty Ako-Adounvo, Assistant Vice Provost for Global Strategies and International Affairs
- Ms. Carina Hansen, Interim Director for International Students and Scholars
- Mr. Tim Sword, President of Greater Columbus Sister Cities International
- Ms. Phoebe You, Director of Ohio State China Gateway
For our LAST monthly dinner of the Global Leadership Initiative 2015-2016 program year, we had the privilege of welcoming a very special guest, Ms. Sharon Schweitzer! Sharon is a cross-cultural consultant, business etiquette expert, and the author of a best-selling and international award-winning book.
The night consisted of a professional dining etiquette dinner facilitated by Sharon. Her facilitation provided the GLI Cohort with modern tools and knowledge to improve our table manners and dining skills in a professional setting. These are lifelong and practical skills that all of us can put to action in the future. Sharon’s professionalism and passion for cross-cultural & international etiquette provided our group with a wonderful experience this evening. We hope to work with Sharon again in the future!
Below are additional photos from our monthly dinner:
Read more here on the official Office of International Affairs website.