Week 5/8-5/9

My last week at Gladden was cut short due to my grandpas funeral. However, my last two days I was very busy finishing last minute projects. I made a recipe for my last food demo, and made a handout to give during my organic v. non-organic portion of my food demonstration. On my last day, I completed the food demo and presentation on organic v. non-organic. Many people had questions that I was able to answer and it was ht most engaged my audience has ever been. On my last day we were also able to finally complete the video project and upload it to youtube. Kim was extremely happy with how the video turned out and it will be used from now on to teach volunteers everything they need to know about the pantry. I am extremely happy with how this internship has gone and I feel like I have learned a great deal of knowledge to help me in my professional career. I have become more acquainted with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro. I was able to practice public speaking skills and create mini lessons about agriculture, and I was able to learn about the work force and what I could potentially be doing a a career. I am extremely thankful for my time at the pantry.