About Me

DSC_0005My name is Simran Gill and I’m a freshman at the Ohio State University majoring in biochemistry and sociology. I graduated from Twinsburg High School. During high school I was involved in multiple extra curricular activities and served in many leadership positions. I served as the president and founding member of the Twinsburg Interact Club, President of the Toastmasters club, the Vice President of the Environmental Club, Vice president of the Foreign Language club, Treasurer of Student Council, and as an Environmental Commission member for Twinsburg City Council. I also danced with the Akron University Bhangra team and Richfield Gidda team. I hope to continue these passions during my college career. My desire to pursue a career in the medical field stems from community service. I worked as a junior ambassador with Cleveland Clinic, as an assistant activities director in Sunrise Pointe Nursing home, and as a Kent State Research intern. I aspire to one day become a pediatric psychiatrist and can’t wait to make the most of my years at Ohio State!