Semester, in Review

As I look back at my first semester, I believe that I have grown in several aspects of my life. Academically, I persevered through all the challenges and distractions that college through at me. I developed good study habits and learned from my mistakes. I hope to continue practicing healthy study habits while continuing to learn with each passing day. Socially, I learned alot about myself. Coming from thirteen years of private schooling, attending Ohio State was a huge culture shock for me, especially since I spent high school at an all boys Catholic high school. However, I have developed friendships that I believe will last a lifetime. I have learned more about others, and I have learned more about myself. I have found that people come to me when they need advice or need someone to talk to. I enjoy being a support for others, I hope that others will continue to see me in that light. Spiritually, I have also grown as I have become more dependent on God to guide me towards success. I pray more often, and I am more involved in my faith than I ever was. My goal for first semester was to improve in every aspect of my life. I truly believe that I have improved wholistically. I am thankful to be at The Ohio State University, and I know that I do not want to be at any other university.