- Former PhD student Rob Denton accepted a tenure-track position at University of Minnesota-Morris – congratulations!
- Jamin Wieringa visited collaborators at University of Maryland to discuss bat research in May
- Alex Ochoa attended a workshop on transcriptomic analyses at Indiana University in May.
- Jamin W. and Mike Broe participated in the OSU Museum of Biological Diversity Open House in April.
- Lisle – Gave an invited talk at Venom Week 2018, Texas A&M Kingsville and seminars at Ohio University, Purdue University and Queen’s University Biology Station.