G.O.A.L.S.

On Thursday, October 26, my HES group and I went on a little adventure to explore more of Columbus together. We decided on going to Fourth Street Bar and Grill to have some good food and a great time! One revelation I had, other than the satisfaction of one of the best veggie burgers I’ve ever tasted, was that college is much more than homework and grades. It is also the experiences I have and will gain here at OSU and the great people I will meet. We all talked about how college has been so far and immediately we jumped into how each class is treating us right now and how worried we are in terms of our major for the next years of college. It wasn’t until our mentor, Paulina, asked us about what’s going on outside of class that we all finally talked about the good here on campus. There are so many opportunities out there and I am so excited to expand myself outside of the classroom again. With community service and extracurricular activities through Design For 90, MSA, and HES, I will do great this here at OSU in not only the classroom, but in the community as well. This was a great experience and it’s always a fun time when we all get together to do homework or hangout. What I like most about experiences like these are the laughs we share together and the bonds we create as a group. I would definitely go back- I heard they have a karaoke night afterall.