About Me

coverpictureMy name is Matthew Galliger and I am majoring in chemical and bio-molecular engineering at The Ohio State university.  I am from Bowling Green, Ohio.  My goal is to graduate with a degree in chemical engineering and use this education to develop an alternative fuel source which is also a clean fuel source.  I am a hands on learner and would like to consider myself a leader.  In high school I was apart of many different leadership based organizations.  I belief this strong background as a leader helps me be able to be more involved in learning and will help me achieve my goals.

One thought on “About Me

1. My name is Matthew Galliger and I am majoring in chemical and bio-molecular engineering at The Ohio State university. I am from Bowling Green, Ohio. My goal is to graduate with a degree in chemical engineering and use this education to develop an alternative fuel source which is also a clean fuel source. I am a hands on learner and would like to consider myself a leader. In high school I was apart of many different leadership based organizations. I belief this strong background as a leader helps me be able to be more involved in learning and will help me achieve my goals.