OSU faculty, staff, and students may activate multiple professional sites on U.OSU. Each site provides a URL of https://u.osu.edu/[uniquename] and 10GB of space for your content.
To get started, you can begin by visiting U.OSU.edu and clicking Sign Up.
The Terms & Conditions page will appear the first time you log into the site. If you agree to these terms, click Accept.
At the Login page, type your name.# and university password, then click Login.
Your first site (http://u.osu.edu/name.#) has been automatically created and you can now begin to manage and post to your site. We recommend just using this site as your portfolio site, but if you have reason to create a site that is for some reason disassociated from your official Ohio State name.#, you can find instructions on setting up another site at: https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/creating-site.
Recommended Readings from the Resource Center
- Navigating U.OSU -> https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/navigating-uosu
- Posts versus Pages -> https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/posts-versus-pages
- Working with Posts -> https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/working-posts
- Working with Pages -> https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/working-pages
- Removing / Moving the Blog Post Page -> https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/creating-static-site-or-homepage
- Customizing Sites (Themes & Branding) -> https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/uosu/customizing-sites-themes-branding