Reminder – Saturday, June 3rd is Tag-In and Tattoo Day for the following Junior Fair animals: Dairy Feeders, Beef Feeders, Market Lambs, Born & Raised Lambs, Market Hogs, Market Goats, and Roaster Rabbits.
Sheep, feeder calves, and hogs pay $2/tag (exact cash only please).
As you arrive at the fairgrounds for your species tagging, please take note of all the signs on the grounds. Please have all paperwork filled out to help keep the lines moving.
- Market Goats – 9:00am-12:00pm (in front of Dairy Barn)
- Roaster Rabbits – 8:00am-11:00am (north end of Rabbit/Poultry Barn)
- Beef & Dairy Feeders – 9:00am-12:00pm (Spangler arena-enter through south end)
- Market Hogs – 9:00am-12:00pm (Spangler arena-enter through south end)
- Market Sheep – 12:00pm-2:00pm (Spangler arena-enter through south end)
You will find on the Fulton County Junior Fair webpage each of the following forms that you may need to bring with you already completed to tag-in day to keep the lines moving efficiently.
- Sheep Born & Raised Market Lamb Form
- Tag-in Day Registration Form (for hogs, sheep, feeder calves, and all steers)
If you are exhibiting a breeding goat or breeding rabbit at the Fulton County Junior Fair and do not already have it tattooed, you are welcome to attend tattoo day to get your animal tattooed.
NOTE: Please refer to the Fulton County 4-H Handbook for specific species requirements. Remember, the 4-H or FFA member is NOT required to be present at tagging day. If you are not able to attend the appropriate tagging/tattooing day, you must arrange for someone else to bring your animal to the fairgrounds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our office at 419-337-9210.
4-H & FFA Advisors: Please share with your exhibitors and members again to ensure they’ve received the reminder and instructions for the 2023 Jr. Fair Tagging Day!!!