Ohio Fruit News (OFN) was developed by a team of The Ohio State University small fruit and tree fruit State Specialists, Extension Educators and staff, with support from The Ohio Vegetable and Small Fruit Research and Development Program and the Department of Plant Pathology-Fruit Pathology Program. Ohio Fruit News provides fruit growers with the most current and relevant information for managing diseases, insect pests and weeds affecting all fruit crops produced in Ohio. To subscribe to the newsletter please contact Melanie Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-263-3849.
- Perennial Weeds of Berry Crops (Full Article)
- Strawberry Plasticulture Field Night 2017 Flyer
- Ohio Quarterly Climate Summary
- August 3rd – Orchard Sprayer Field Day Flyer and Registration Form
- July 21st and 26th – Grape Pest Diagnostic Workshop Registration
- Sprayer Calibration Instructions