Year in Review

This year was very stressful especially second semester, I barely had time to do anything that I really loved like going to workout, play sports, or just relax. I felt like everyday i had 100 tasks to finish and it was not a good way to live and spend my first year. I did not receive the grades that will help me excel in my career and i understand that I have to do more and prioritize my time and really focus on what i want my future to be. I will take all these lessons i learned from the first year and implement them into my years to come i especially want to focus on trying to build relationships with my teachers by going to office hours and getting more involved in HSS because i have realized you get out as much as you put in. However this year was not a total bust, i was able to join a fraternity and i made friendships that will last me a life time and deepened the friendships i already had. I can look forward to next school semester and really just focus on school and what are important to my future. I have the mentality that there is only one place i can keep heading and that is up.