“But Out” Reflection

I’d like to have a better grade in calculus, but I don’t perform well on quizzes.
I’d like to eat dinner before 8 and not power eat late at night, but I struggle finding the time to eat balanced meals.
I’d like to find a club that I really enjoy, but I don’t really know where to start.
I wanted to take more classes that I have genuine interest in, but this semester is not enjoyable.
I want to spend less time on calculus because I feel I waste too much time on it and gain little from it, but it takes me a long time to do the course work.

I’d like to have a better grade in calculus, and I don’t perform well on quizzes. So I need to study more to be better prepared for assessments.
I’d like to eat dinner before 8 and not power eat late at night, and I struggle finding the time to eat balanced meals. So I need to make time to eat right because it is unhealthy to sporadically overeat late at night.
I’d like to find a club that I really enjoy, and I don’t really know where to start. So I need to do more research and find one.
I wanted to take more classes that I have genuine interest in, and this semester is not enjoyable. So I need to schedule classes for next semester that cater to my interests.
I want to spend less time on calculus because I feel I waste too much time on it and gain little from it, and it takes me a long time to do the course work. So I need to find a balance, and create a better way to complete the work and study.