This is part 1 of 3 sections from the conference.
Customer service is the brand in action. Knowing what customers think of you and how they interpret your image is a great way to start a plan to improve customer service at your farm this coming season.
There are four steps to providing excellent, awesome customer service:
- Prepare – Write a plan, train and empower employees.
- Respond & Mitigate – Understand it is a long term relationship, not just about the issue at hand. Fix things. Respond on social media.
- Recover – Have a plan for potential customer service fails. Designate who is in charge. Communicate.
- Improve Practices – Update the plan. Prepare for next time. Anticipate future customer service issues.
Find out more information through the links below for use to develop a customer service plan for your farm.
– 2021 – Awesome Customer Service – Minnesota – Handout Activities to be used with the farm management team
– 2021 – Awesome Customer Service – Minnesota Slides from the presentation