Would you like to be matched with another Fisher College student in an English Conversation Partner Program?
Participate in the Fisher International Friends Conversation Program (FIFCP) for Autumn Semester 2014. The FIFCP will pair new international students with domestic students for language practice and cultural exchange. The commitment is 1 hour per week beginning Wednesday, September 17th.
• Practice English Speaking Skills
• Immerse yourself in the U.S. culture
• Share linguistic and cultural knowledge
• Learn about cultures outside of the U.S.
Interested in participating?
After an initial orientation session, students will meet with their partner on their own schedule. There will be 2 orientation sessions offered-you must attend one if you plan on participating in the program.
• Session I: Sunday, September 14th at 4pm in Schoenbaum 105
• Session II: Wednesday, September 17th at 5:30 in Schoenbaum 105
Register by Wednesday, September 10th and be sure to mark your calendar to attend one of the FIFCP orientation sessions.
International Student: complete the online participant registration at http://go.osu.edu/FisherInternationalFriendsRegistration
Domestic Student: complete the online volunteer registration at http://go.osu.edu/FisherInternationalFriendsVolunteer
Questions? Email Jane Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org