Before beginning our work, it was important to draft a document that would work as a contract between all the members of our group. Thus, we drafted a Team Working agreement in order to establish our primary means of communication, our general responsibilities for the group, conflict resolution strategies, etc.
Team Working Agreement PDF (Team Working Agreement-2drh9vi)
After deciding what games we wanted to make, we made flow charts to help guide us while we made our code.
War Flowchart – (War Flowchart-potsed)
Hangman Flowchart – (Flowchart For Game -zbc2s3)
Black Jack Flowchart – (BlackJack Flowchart-29rj71w)
As a group, we all took responsibility for one component of the Software Design Project.
Gianni – Coding War
Max – Documentation and Website
Reisig – Coding Hangman
Yash – Coding Black Jack
As a group, we have decided to make the games Black Jack, Hangman and War.
Before interviewing a potential game players, we had to identify our target market. We decided we wanted to target college students.
We decided to interview one of our classmates Benny Liu.
- What are some games that you have played recently?
- Black Jack, Heartstone, Minecraft, Hangman.
- What are some games you might enjoy playing on MatLab?
- In your opinion, what is the optimal length a game should take to play?
- No more than 5 minutes (1 round).
- What aspects of a game make it enjoyable for you to play?
- Critical thinking, strategy.