Identify the intended audience for your game
Conduct interview #1 with a potential user PRIOR to development
Interview of Hunter Tausch
- What are some games you have played recently? Tic tac toe and hangman
- What are some games you might enjoy playing on MATLAB? Battleship and chess
- In your opinion what is the optimal length a game should take to play? Probably no more than 5-10 minutes
- What aspects of a game make it enjoyable to play? Strategy
Conduct interview #2 with a user after beta testing (must be different person than #1)
Name: Akaysha Nolan
- She has not played any games recently.
- Battleship and connect four are games she may enjoy playing on MATLAB.
- The ideal length of a game for her would be between 10 and 15 minutes.
- She enjoys games that are challenging with strategy.
- She enjoyed how the game flowed easily and how there was not a lot of stop and go.
- An improvement to the game would be clearer instructions on how to input chip placement.