Our team at The Ohio State University contracts with districts and schools to do Family Engagement Surveys.
Resources on how we can assist your school in conducting a family survey:
- Customizable Family Survey we have used with many school districts in Ohio
- The Ohio Department of Education originally worked with Dr. Barbara Boone, Ohio parents, and parent organization representatives in 2009 to develop the Parent and Family Involvement Survey. That survey was tested with 3,500 Ohio parents reporting their perceptions of 107 schools. The current Family Survey has been adapted by our team at The Ohio State University, and offers schools an instrument to measure their current family engagement practices.
- Why you should work with us: We provide an introductory online meeting, a customized survey, data entry and analysis, a data report, and a follow-up meeting to review the results and recommendations.
- Short PowerPoint explaining how we work with schools to conduct a survey of their families
- PowerPoint presentation on how to get a good response rate for family surveys
Contact us at OhioSFEC@osu.edu for more information and pricing!