In this module, parents and teachers are introduced to the Parent-Teacher Partnership Model, and discuss their beliefs about what supports and hinders partnerships. Parent and teacher co-facilitators guide the group in a discussion based on the facilitator slides. We recommend incorporating a “get to know you” activity, a video about the importance of parent-teacher partnerships, and a discussion of next steps for the school year.
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator Guide – Session Summary and Goals
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator Guide – Session Materials
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator PowerPoint Slides
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator Notes – Session Highlights
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator Notes – Implementation Check
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator Instructions – Trust Arch Activity
- PTP Mod 1 Facilitator Video – Every Kid Needs a Champion
- PTP Mod 1 Participant Handout – Bright Ideas from this Session
- PTP Mod 1 Participant Handout – Relationships Visual
- PTP Mod 1 Participant Handout – Session Feedback Form
- PTP Mod 1 Participant Handout – Summary of PTP
- PTP Mod 1 Participant Handout – Learning Together Model
Click here to access the module materials in Spanish.
Click here to access a zip file of all Module 1 documents.
If you have trouble accessing any of these files, email Barbara Boone at OhioSFEC@osu.edu for assistance.