OUR WEBSITE HAS MOVED! To view the most current PBIS Family Engagement resources, please visit our new website:
Interested in training on Family Engagement within PBIS for your district? Contact OhioSFEC@osu.edu today!
Rubrics for Schools on Strengthening Family Engagement as a Part of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Tier I PBIS Family Engagement Rubric with Instructional Booklet
- Tier II PBIS Family Engagement Rubric with Instructional Booklet
- NEW! Tier III PBIS Family Engagement Rubric with Instructional Booklet
- If you have feedback on this new rubric, please email email@example.com
Presentations about Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) for families
- Introducing PBIS to Families This presentation is a brief introduction for families about how their school and others in Ohio are working to create caring, supportive learning environments for all students.
- PBIS at Home This presentation is intended for a 60 – 90 minute session with parents and caregivers. It is intended to be facilitated by a parent or educator who is trained in the PBIS framework.
Both of the presentations above were developed by Dr. Barbara Boone along with other members of Ohio’s PBIS Network Family Engagement Work Group, and have been approved by the Ohio Department of Education’s communications office.
Family Friendly Tri-fold Brochures about PBIS
- Elementary/Middle School Tri-Fold Brochure for Families about PBIS (Ohio Dept of Ed, 2017)
- Middle/High School Tri-Fold Brochure for Families about PBIS (Ohio Dept of Ed, 2017)
For more information, contact us at OhioSFEC@osu.edu