Annual Report on Ohio’s State Support Team (SST) Family Engagement Practices
- 2018 report coming soon!
- 2017 Voices from the Field Report
Resources for SSTs and School Districts
- Ohio’s Self-Assessment of System-level Family Engagement Practices
- FCE Network Contact Sheet and Ohio Regional Map 2017
- “Engaging Fathers in their Children’s Education”
- A recorded webinar of the SST Family and Community Engagement Network, with presentations by Steve Killpack and Frederick Knuckles. This webinar highlights the work of Ohio’s Commission on Fatherhood and provides examples of how communities and schools in Ohio are reaching out to fathers and making intentional efforts to give fathers meaningful and engaging roles in their schools and in support their children’s learning.
- “Educational Resources for Military Connected Families and Their Children”
- A webinar of the SST Family and Community Engagement Network, with a fabulously informative presentation by the Ohio National Guard. Check it out!
The FCE Network has work groups that focus on specific topics, such as Family Engagament in PBIS.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org