Annual Report on Ohio’s State Support Team (SST) Family Engagement Practices
Resources for SSTs and School Districts
- Ohio’s Self-Assessment of System-level Family Engagement Practices
- FCE Network Contact Sheet and Ohio Regional Map 2018-19
- NEW!! “Measuring Family Engagement”
- A recorded webinar of the SST Family and Community Engagement Network, with a presentation by Barbara Boone and Meredith Wellman. This webinar reviews moving beyond a “headcount” as a way of measuring the success of family engagement within schools, and provides examples of “goal-linked family engagement” and how to get a good response rate on family surveys in schools.
- NEW!! “OSU Extension: Statewide supports for families and communities”
- A recorded webinar of the SST Family and Community Engagement Network, with a presentation by Jim Bates from OSU Extension. This webinar reviews resources and trainings provided in every county of Ohio by OSU Extension, and opportunities for SSTs and schools to partner with OSU Extension.
- “Engaging Fathers in their Children’s Education”
- A recorded webinar of the SST Family and Community Engagement Network, with presentations by Steve Killpack and Frederick Knuckles. This webinar highlights the work of Ohio’s Commission on Fatherhood and provides examples of how communities and schools in Ohio are reaching out to fathers and making intentional efforts to give fathers meaningful and engaging roles in their schools and in support their children’s learning.
- “Educational Resources for Military Connected Families and Their Children”
- A webinar of the SST Family and Community Engagement Network, with a fabulously informative presentation by the Ohio National Guard. Check it out!
The FCE Network has work groups that focus on specific topics, such as Family Engagament in PBIS.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org