Bob Evans Restaurants throughout Ohio are set for a community fundraiser on May 16 and 17. The event is expected to be the largest community fundraiser program held in the history of Bob Evans Restaurants.
The goal of the fundraiser is to increase awareness of the importance of agriculture education programs supported by Ohio Farm Bureau, Ohio 4-H and Ohio FFA. To fulfill this goal, when you present this flyer, Bob Evans will donate 15 percent of sales May 16 and 17 to the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation, Ohio 4-H Foundation and Ohio FFA Foundation.
Farm Bureau members in conjunction with 4-H and FFA member families have the potential to work together to make a huge impact on the future of agriculture education programs in Ohio. Plan to “dine to make a difference” at any Ohio Bob Evans Restaurant on May 16 or 17. Carryout and catering orders will also count toward the fundraiser. Catering orders must be placed by May 9. Bob Evans has 194 Ohio restaurants in 69 counties.
Make sure to check out the April Ohio 4-H Foundation Newsletter at ohio4h.org/foundation.
Help support the Fairfield County 4-H Program! There will be a countywide fundraiser of the 4-H Advisory Committee in cooperation with the Lancaster Greenhouse and Nursery Inc. on Saturday, May 14th and Sunday May 15th. Present this coupon (also located on our Facebook events) for 15% of your purchases to go directly to the Fairfield County 4-H Program! **Some exclusions do apply. See coupon for details!
Coupon is required (in print or electronic format) and must be presented at the cash register when you purchase your items in order for your purchase to go toward our fundraiser! Happy spring, and thanks for your support!
The first items are coming in for the 2016 4-H Endowment Legacy Dinner to be held Thursday, June 9th at the home of Doug and Cheryl Majors. For more information on this first auction item, visit: http://u.osu.edu/4hlegacy/2016/04/09/first-donated-item-for-the-legacy-dinner-auction-clippers-tickets/
Help the Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee raise money for the county 4-H program while shopping at no additional cost to you! Want to know more?
- Use this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-1157596
- Follow these Steps:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your current Amazon account or create a new account
- In the upper right corner where it says “Hello, Your Name”, use the drop down menu to find ‘change your charity’ and click on that link.
- Search for “Fairfield County OH 4-H Advisory Committee” as the charitable organization you want to support.
- Every time you shop on Amazon, make sure you start from the Amazon Smile page because the Advisory committee gets 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products
- There is no cost to you when using this program and Amazon Smile makes the donation after you make your purchase.
- Please share this with all of your 4-H members, and help us make this fundraiser a great success! Thank you for supporting the 4-H program in Fairfield County!
Many of our Fairfield County older 4-H youth serve as members of the Ohio 4-H Teen Advisory Council. They are currently selling a few items:
- Black Double Wall Acrylic Tumbler with Straw ($10.00/each)
- Black Power Bank ($12.50/each)
- Black Velocity Sport Duffel Bag ($35.00/each)
I am attaching an order form to this post and you can find it here: Combine 4-H Mall, or you can visit the website (go.osu.edu/TACReachesOut). Anyone is able to place an order, so please spread the word! (Post on social media, share with friends, etc.!) Orders are due to the state office by March 25, 2016. When orders have been received back to the state office, we will be sending them to the county offices for people to come pick them up. An email notification will be sent to everyone who orders letting them know this process.
If you have questions, please let me or a TAC member know! Thanks for your support!
Pearl Valley Cheese is a great 4-H and Extension supporter with the owners being club advisors and being instrumental with the levy supporting OSU Extension in Coshocton County. Please pass this information on to any clubs that may have an interest or ask about fundraiser options.
“Attention 4-H Club advisors! Looking for a new fundraiser this year? Consider selling Pearl Valley Cheese, made right here in Ohio. They have a great fundraising program that is easy to use. Call Sally at 740-545-6002 for a free packet of fundraiser information and cheese samples!” Check out the website for more information: http://pearlvalleycheese.com/pages/fundraisers