There’s so much happening in October! The Tractor Supply Paper Clover campaign runs from Oct. 7-18. Customers can purchase a paper clover at checkout and 90% of funds come back to Ohio counties to support scholarships for camp and leadership programs. And to keep kids safe this fall, there will be no in-store promotions.
It’s time for the fall Tractor Supply Paper Clover Drive! Purchase a clover in-store or at checkout to support 4-H camp and leadership opportunities in Fairfield County. Purchase from any Fairfield County TSC Store (Pickerington, Carroll, or Lancaster).
Support the Fairfield County Junior Fair Board by purchasing any of these garments! 20% of sales will go back to support Junior Fair Board events, activities, and more! Orders must be received by Monday, September 21st to guarantee delivery for fair. Items will be available for pick-up in the Junior Fair Office starting Sunday, October 11th. Contact Junior Fair Board Advisor, Leslie Cooksey (firstname.lastname@example.org) if questions! For downloadable documents click here: Fairfield Co. Order Form 2020 and Fairfield Co Fair Shirt Order Options 2020
We are SO EXCITED to work with Walker’s Shoe Center in Lancaster for the opportunity to purchase the 4-H Bogs Boots that some of you have seen shared on Facebook! For each pair of boots sold, Bogs Boots will be donating $5 to 4-H! Additionally, Walker’s Shoe Center will also be making a donation $5 to our local 4-H program in Fairfield County with every pair of boots sold.
SHOP LOCAL TO BENEFIT THE FAIRFIELD COUNTY 4-H PROGRAM!
Help the Fairfield County Junior Fair Board raise money while shopping at no additional cost to you!
1. Start at Kroger.com
2. Sign in with your current Kroger account or create a new one. Note: You must have a registered Kroger Rewards card in order to participate in the Community Rewards program
3. Click the Community Rewards tab and search for “Fairfield Co 4H Advisory Committee”, then click Enroll
4. Once you select your charity, it will be saved and you will support 4-H each time you shop!
5. The 4-H Advisory Committee will allocate these funds to the JFB upon receipt.
AmazonSmile is now available in the Amazon App. Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon App to generate donations benefiting the Fairfield County 4-H Program. AmazonSmile customers can open the Amazon shopping app on their phones or electronic device. Go to the Main Menu of the Amazon shopping app and select “Settings.” Select “AmazonSmile” and follow the instructions to complete this process.
Not signed up for AmazonSmile? To shop at AmazonSmile, simply go to smile.amazon.com on your web browser or activate AmazonSmile on your Amazon Shopping app on your iOS or Android phone (found under settings on your app). On your browser, you may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. When you’re using the app, always check for the “AmazonSmile” logo to ensure you’re activated for AmazonSmile. When you shop AmazonSmile, they will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the Fairfield County OH 4-H Advisory Committee when you select our organization.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
The Fairfield County 4-H Endowment Board would like to thank all of our donors for your generous support of their effort to pay for County 4-H dues for the youth enrolled in the Fairfield County 4-H Program in 2020. We have reached our goal and are well on our way to paying for the 2021 dues too. The enthusiasm and support for this one-time “give back” to 4-H members was amazing. We simply cannot say thank you enough for your generosity.
So, here is a little perspective of how those dues dollars have been used:
- Several of you chose to invest in our long term goal of empowering youth for many years to come thru your contributions made to the Fairfield County Foundation 4-H Endowment Fund and the Fairfield County 4-H Ohio State University Fund. Thank you for helping to Leave a Legacy for future generations!!
- There were 103 youth enrolled in a virtual 4-H Camp in June, you helped to purchase a few of the supplies for their virtual camp experience.
- Your dollars helped to sponsor 4-H Family Guides for every one of the families enrolled in the Fairfield County 4-H Program.
- In addition, monies for County Dues also provided flag sets to all new County 4-H Clubs, and judges for all the Summer Judging that will be happening in the middle of July.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact any one of the Endowment Board members. Or, if you would like to make a donation, simply send a check to the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment at PO Box 564, Lancaster, Ohio 43130.
Again, the support for our one time giving initiative during COVID 19 Pandemic was outstanding! We sincerely thank you for believing in the Fairfield County 4-H program and the 1,000 youth it serves.
This was message was originally posted on our 4-H Endowment Blog.
Last Thursday evening should have been the 11th Annual Fairfield County 4-H Endowment’s Legacy Dinner most of us are at home eating what Dennis the Menace calls “groceries again!” Everyone on the Endowment Board and our 300 guests always look forward to sharing this fun evening of good food and good friends to raise funds to continue the legacy and tradition of the 4-H Program.
This year it is different, there is no Legacy Dinner due to COVID-19 and the Endowment Board decided in mid-April to cancel the Dinner. The Board knew there was absolutely no way to adequately have social distancing measures in place. But over the year’s what fun we have had!!! Read more.
To our friends and supporters of the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment, we thank you for your continued support of all our efforts. After much careful and thoughtful consideration, the 4-H Endowment Board has decided to cancel the 11th annual 4-H Legacy Dinner which was originally scheduled for June 11, 2020 at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds. This is the result of extreme caution and the concerns for safe distancing and the co-mingling of large numbers of people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please watch your mailbox for a communication from the Endowment Committee offering a giving opportunity that will ultimately assist 4-H Clubs with payment of their county-wide 4-H dues. Again, we sincerely thank you for your support of the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment and their activities.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any of the Endowment Board members. For more information about the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment Board and efforts, click here: https://u.osu.edu/4hlegacy/
Grab lunch or dinner on May 12th from the Lancaster Raising Cane’s location and support the Fairfield County Jr. Leaders. This opportunity to support 4-H is from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. You must mention the fundraiser when placing your order and Cane’s will donate 15% of sales to the 4-H Jr. Leadership Club.
Help the Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee raise money while shopping at no additional cost to you!
1. Start at Smile.Amazon.com
2. Sign in with your current Amazon account or create a new one
3. Search for “Fairfield County OH 4-H Advisory Committee” as the charitable organization you want to support under choose a charity (located under the search bar)
4. Shop Amazon as you normally would and 0.5% of your eligible purchase is donated to the county 4-H program!
5. Once you select your charity, it will be saved so just start at smile.amazon.com each time you shop!