Welcome our New Program Assistant: Haley!

The Fairfield County 4-H Program is excited to welcome our new Program Assistant, Haley Black! Read on to learn more about Haley…

Haley Black-England
Professionally- Haley Black

• I graduated from Ohio University with a bachelor’s degree in Recreation Management, and minors in music and business.
  • I grew up in the Fairfield County 4-H program, and was in the program for 10 years, and took Sheep, Swine, Goats and still projects. I was involved in Junior Fair Board and Junior Leaders.
  • I got married in October, and my husband and I have a corgi puppy named Barrie. We enjoy birdwatching, playing board games, hiking, kayaking, and going to Farmer’s Markets together
  • I enjoy telling (and hearing) dad jokes, reading fantasy literature and nonfiction books, playing the piano, and listening to music, specifically Broadway, Classic Country, and Classic Rock.

I am looking forward to giving back to the community that helped me become the person I am.

Haley will be the primary contact for all your 4-H Online questions and other basic 4-H needs, you can reach her at 740-277-4622 or via email at Black.768@osu.edu.

Be sure to say hello next time you visit the Fairfield County Extension Office!