4-H Clubs do you have bottle caps to weigh in?
Please bring all clean plastic bottle caps in a trash bag and/or box to the May Weigh-Ins at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds!
Weigh Ins will take place in the #4 Beef Barn at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds on:
- Saturday, May 7th, 9:00 – 11:00am
- Sunday, May 22nd, 11:00am – 1:00pm
If you have questions, please contact Aubry (Fowler.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reminder on the rules:
- Work within your club to collect clean plastic bottle caps and lids.
- Collect only caps that are approved – they must be ALL plastic and clean (no food residue please)
- Store them during our “off” time in bags – inside a box – they will get heavy
- Bring them to the Extension Office for the Club Weigh-In
- Fundraise to purchase a bench for your club Contact Aubry (Fowler.email@example.com) for more details (optional)
- The club who collects the most caps by weight will receive a bench sponsored by the Junior Leaders and a personalized plaque for their bench.
Caps you should be collecting vs unaccepted caps: